Monday, December 21, 2009

Aunt Hayley Comes to Town!

It was awesome waking upCheck Spelling in the morning to find Aunt Hayley home from the Caribbean. Though she will obviously miss the pirates, we are glad that she is back in the US safe from the Kitticians.
Hayley and I spent some time together in the morning, but Aunt Hayley and Will had lots of things they needed to take care of before they left for California, so Grandma Judy and I played beauty shop together. Not only did I get to put on lipstick, but she french braided my hair like a princess.


Look what a beautiful job she did...
After my morning nap I woke up and got ready for some Sunday football fun with Dad!
I think I make a pretty good looking Brett Favre.
After football was over Grandma and I had some fun painting our toenails before bed. Mom was impressed that Grandma got me to sit still for so long...
While Hayley packed up her stuff for San Diego Hollywood and I bonded with one another. Check out Holly's face- it's just bursting with excitement.
The next morning Grandma Judy left the house before the sun came up, and I was sad to find her room empty; there was no one to help me say hello to the world. Macie and I hung out with our manny Will as Aunt Hayley got her stuff together and Mom cleaned up the house.
I think that Macie is really going to miss Will, they really have a connection.
I helped Hayley do some work on her computer, and then we were off the the airport.

Back at home it was a little to quiet for my liking. I already missed everyone, and had a rough afternoon. Grandma Joanie, Uncle Brad, and Uncle Shawn are driving out here from Wisconsin tomorrow and I am looking forward to a full house once again.