Sunday, December 30, 2007

My first Christmas!

December has been a blast! So many wonderful things have happened in my life.

I found out that I have feet! They are so fun to play with, and now lying on my back isn't so bad...


My aunt and uncles came to visit me, and it has been amazing! Aunt Hayley and I got to spend the weekend together in Mammoth. While mom went snowboarding aunt Hayley and I played with grandpa and Hollywood. Uncle brad and Shawn have been staying at my house, and I love having a house full of people to keep me company. We all went to the Charger game on Christmas Eve. Everyone had a great time, but I was mad that daddy wouldn't let me have any food.

After we got home from the game dad helped me put my first Christmas ornament on the tree. It was a gift from grandpa Frankwick and it made pretty music.


After we finished the tree mom and I made a gingerbread house for Santa which we left for him to snack on. I also got to leave him a note where I asked him to bring me lots of bottles full of milk!

In the morning we woke up and Santa had come! He brought me a stocking full of gifts. Dad and I had a good time opening it.
After I finished my stocking mom helped me open the gifts I had under the tree. I got all sorts of neat stuff!


It didn't take long for me to figure out how to open them...


One of my favorite gifts was the rocking horse I got from the Umbargers. It rocks back and forth while making funny noises that make me laugh. It also wags its tail and moves its head. I have a lot of fun playing on it.When we were done opening all the gifts, grandpa thought it would be funny to wrap me up like a present. I had fun opening myself! I am very grateful to everyone for all the incredible gifts I got this Christmas.

After Christmas we went home and I got to use all my new presents. Mom let me try some bananas in my new high chair. As you can see I really enjoyed them!


The day after we came home we packed up again and headed to Mammoth. Dad, Uncle Shawn, and uncle Brad all went snowboarding. Mom dressed me up in my gear and I got to walk them to the mountain. It was cold outside, but I huddled up with mom and had a good time on the slopes.
We left the mountain as it was snowing outside and headed back home. Then, as if my week couldn't get any more exciting, Grandpa and Hayley came to visit me and the whole family went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was awesome! There were so many things to look it. I got to sit with grandpa while everyone went on the rides. Before we left mom even took me on the carousel. I sat on an ostrich that went up and down!!!!

We sure have had an incredible couple of weeks. I definitely like the holiday season, mostly because I get to spend time with my incredible family. I am going to be very sad when they all leave to go home, but know that wherever they are they will be thinking of me and missing me!!!!!!!!