Friday, January 4, 2008

Everyone left...

Today was a sad day... I woke up and found that everyone had gone home.

Grandpa was back in San Diego, aunt Hayley flew home to the Caribbean, and uncle Shawn and uncle Brad drove back to Wisconsin. I am sad beacuse I really enjoyed spending time with them! Uncle Shawn and Brad got to stay at my house for two whole weeks and we got to do all sorts of things together. Between bike rides, sporting events, ice cream outings, and playtime I got spoiled! Mom even dressed me up in my camo outfit for Dangley.

Mom and Shawn had a "last day ever," which is a ritual they do each time before Shawn leaves, and after riding on the back bay loop took me to lunch at Sizzler. It is uncle Shawn's favorite restaraunt, and I sure liked all the decorations. I enjoyed watching as everyone put food in their mouths and am loooking forward to tasting lots of foods soon. Don't tell anyone, but mom and dad let me try some mashpotatoes at dinner the other night...


Spending time with aunt Hayley and Holly was lots of fun too! Hayley spoiled me with lots of attention, and Hollywood was neat to play with. I liked pulling on her fur, and as you can see she was a little irritated. Aunt Hayley said she was jealous of me because I got all the attention.

Last night we went to dinner to say goodbye to everyone- I slept through most of it. When we got home grandpa played with me while everyone packed up. For some reason he thought it was funny to hang me upside down again, he sure is silly!
I am going to miss my family, and can't wait until I can see them again!