Friday, December 7, 2007

5 months old!


Today is my birthday and I am 5 months old!!!

I am getting really big, and am finally growing out of my newborn clothing! I now weight about 12lbs, and am 24 inches long. Can you believe that I am twice as big as I was when I was born???
The doctor told mommy that she could start feeding me rice cereal this week. Mom and dad were really excited and made a BIG deal about it. I don't know what the big fuss was, to be honest with you it tasted icky.

I let mom know that I didn't like it and wanted my bottle. She kept trying to get me to eat it for a couple of days but realized that I liked playing with the spoon more than I liked eating the food. Mom finally stopped feeding it to me and said we can try again in a month.

This week I started my physical therapy at the doctor's. It's not that bad, I get stretched out and my muscles get massaged. Afterwards mommy gives me a big bottle and lots of love. I think that it is worth the 1/2 hour of therapy for all the extra attention! We even get to go to GoldenSpoon on the way home, and mom lets me have some. I love it and would eat that all the time if she would let me!!!!!

Our family started to get ready for Christmas this week. Mommies friend Andrea bought me a hat and some mittens. I love to laugh at how silly I look! Mom told me all about Santa and his reindeer, and how they were going to come visit me at Grandpa Schafer's on the 25th.

I am becoming more mobile now, and am starting to get the hang of this "rolling over" thing. I did it twice the other day but then got tired; it takes a lot of work! Mom lets me sit in the johnny jumper while she is making dinner at night and I have a lot of fun moving around.

I also have fun playing guitar hero with my dad. He is awesome at it, and can beat the game on expert. He is trying to teach me how to play...

I love my family a whole bunch. 4th always tries to play with my feet, and Jax and I are becoming good buddies.


Maybe a little too good...


I am looking forward to going to San Diego this weekend. We are going to be picking up Aunt Hayley from the airport on Sunday and I am so excited that she is coming to see me- it has been over 3 months since I have seen her. She will be so proud of how I have grown!!!