Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Too much fun!

It's been quite a while since I've had time to sit down and write...
Since my last post I have been a travelin' baby! On Friday the 16Th Grandma Schafer and Auntie Linda brought mommy, daddy, and me to the airport so that we could go visit the rest of the Frankwick family in Wisconsin. All week mom had been anxious about our trip, so I was on my best behavior. We reached the airport around 11pm and had to go through all sorts of security. Can you believe they made mom take me out of my comfy stroller??? After what seemed like hours we finally were able to sit down on the plane. I got to sit in my own seat like a big girl until some wierdo came and I had to move to mom's lap.

I don't remember much of the flight because I slept the WHOLE time. I don't know why everyone was so worried about me flying...

We arrived in Minnesota at 6am and Uncle Shawn was there to greet us. It was sure great to see him! He had his new ride all cozy and warm so I fell asleep the whole drive to Wisconsin. When we reached Grandma's house I was overwhelmed; there were so many people there to see me! Grandma Frankwick, Uncle Brad (whom I was meeting for the first time), even Grandpa Schafer and Mikey were out here from California!!!
I felt like a queen at Grandma's house. She had all sorts of stuff for me; a playpen, swing, crib, and lots of toys.

Mommy couldn't take all the excitement and took a nap. While she slept I got to meet my Grandpa Frankwick for the first time. I can tell that we are going to have a lot of fun together.

He sure is a nice guy, and he brought me presents! I love my new reindeer. That night the whole family went to dinner together. I was exhausted from my long day and fell asleep at the dinner table.

The next day Mommy and Daddy went with Grandpa Schafer and Mikey to Green Bay to see the Packers play. I was sad that I couldn't go, but it was too cold and I got to stay at Grandma's house instead! We had a great day together, and grandma I are good pals.

On Monday we went to breakfast and said goodbye to Grandpa Schafer and Mikey. Afterwards we drove through the zoo by Grandmas house and saw all sorts of cool animals. I like to wolves the best because mom and dad made funny howling noises at them. The next day we went to the bowling alley and Uncle Brad came with us! He sure turned out to be a good bowler. Like usual mommy came in last. When we got home mom, dad, and grandma played a card game and my uncle Paulie stopped by to meet me. I sure liked to smile at him.

On thanksgiving we went to daddies godparents. There were so many people there for me to meet. While mom and dad stuffed their faces I got to hang out with my cousins and play!


The next day we slept in and relaxed after all of the thanksgiving excitement. In the afternoon dad took mom and I to see the Netzers and meet Finn. Finn is a baby like me, in fact I am older than him by 2 whole months!

On our last night in Wisconsin we went bowling with uncle Shawn, grandma Frankwick, uncle Brad, grandpa Frankwick, and Cindy. I enjoyed looking at all the lights in the arcade! Afterwards we went to dinner, and mom let me stay out late to say goodbye to Grandpa and Cindy.

The next day we had to say goodbye to grandma Frankwick, and boy was I was sad. I can't wait until she comes out to California to visit me!

Uncle Shawn and dad packed up the ride and we headed to Minnesota. Dad stopped and bought these books called "mad libs", and the whole way everyone was laughing. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but it sure sounded like they were having fun. When we arrived in Minnesota we went to daddies friend's house where uncle Shawn is living. Scott and Becky have a beautiful home, and are expecting a baby girl anytime now! They offered to hang out with me for "practice" while Shaw took mom and dad to Cabellas. I had fun with Scott and Becky while they were gone. They returned about 2 hours later and couldn't stop talking about how exciting it will be when I can go to this place they call Cabellas and see the mountain...
That night we stayed up and hung out with everyone. Another friend of daddies came to the house to see me. His name is Pheif, and I really liked him. I had such a great time with everyone that I conked out around 11pm and slept until mom woke me up at 3am to go to the airport.

Uncle Shawn dropped us off and I was sad to leave him. I am even going to miss his silly buck grunter. It may have scared me at first, but now I don't mind the noise. In fact, I think its funny!

The flight home was even more comfortable than the way there. Mom bought a pillow for me, and I enjoyed my second flight. Daddy even let me listen to his music!!!



I miss all my family and friends from the Midwest and hope they come and see me in California soon!