Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What a busy week!

Mom and I were sure busy this past week! Grandma Schafer had surgery on her foot and we stayed in San Diego to take care of her. Mom had her hands full with the two of us, but Grandma and I sure had fun. Grandma and I would lie in bed and read the paper together in the mornings.


We stopped by and saw Great Grandma Jensen and she gave me a Halloween bear! I spent hours staring at the bright colors and touching the fur. It made me happy and I took naps holding it in my arms.



While we were in San Diego I got to go to Jamul to see Grandpa Schafer and Great Grandma Jean. They sure are fun to hang out with! Great Grandma Jean was rubbing my head and I really liked it! I was "cooing" and "aahing" the whole time. I made sure to let her know that I didn't want her to stop by screaming out loud.




The week in San Diego was a lot of fun but I missed my daddy a whole lot! I spent the evenings waiting for him to sing to me and to rock me to sleep, but all I got was his voice coming from mommy's phone. I was glad to get back home to my daddy and the buddies. Jax welcomed me home by giving me a big kiss on the nose, and dad rocked me to sleep as he sang me the bouncy song. Now I know why they say "there is no place like home."