Monday, October 15, 2007

Life is sure FUN!

This week was a blast! I had so much fun, I don't know where to begin... Each night after work Dad and I had conversations with one another, and I sure love to "talk." I try to mimic the noises he makes. Mom says that I am growing up to fast. Look how big I am:


We went down to San Diego on Thurday night and got to spend time with lots of fun people! On Friday I got to spend the day with Grandma Schafer. Since her foot is still hurt, and she can't walk, we got to play together on the couch ALL day. I even posed for some glamour shots by deb...

That night we went out to Jamul and had a party at Grandpa Ron's. Lots of people who love me were there: Aunt Connie, Uncle Randy, Great Grandma Schafer, Cousin Brandon, Linda and Cal, Jeanie; we spent the whole night having lots of laughs. Grandpa Schafer is sure silly, he was howling at me and making noises. I sure like him!

On Saturday I got to spend the WHOLE morning with daddy while mom ran some errands. While she was gone dad and I talked to each other as we watched football. I can't wait to grow up and play catch with him.



On Saturday night we got to go to Jason and Liz Mahan's wedding. It was on the beach in Coronado, and I LOVED the string quartet that was playing at the ceremony, I even tried to sing along to the music. I met a lot of nice people at the wedding, and got to spend some time with the BEAUTIFUL bride. I hope to look that pretty when I grow up!



On Sunday morning I got to go with mommy to Jolynn's bachelorette party. We ate donuts and talked with lots of mommy's friends from high school. In the afternoon we got to go to another wedding! John and Tamara Romeo got married in Del Mar and I had a great time seeing all of the wonderful people daddy works with. Daddy called Kim and Terri the baby whisperers because when they held me I would fall asleep (: The wedding was incredibly beautiful, and one-of-a-kind! I got to say hi to Marilyn Monroe, and listen to Frank Sinatra sing my favorite Yankee song "New York, New York." I also got to spend time with another beautiful bride, who was beaming with joy! Every time she rubbed my head I would close my eyes and sigh, she sure had the magic touch! At the reception they had wonderfully bright colors for me to look at, and mom even let me play with the feathers on the table; boy did I have fun!


Mommy and daddy said they we very proud of me for behaving SO WELL the entire weekend.


I had such an exciting weekend that I conked out on the way home and slept through the whole night!!! If this is any indication of all the fun things to look forward to in life I am going to be a very happy girl!