Monday, February 14, 2011

A Packers Victory, Slash, and Some REALLY Fast Cars!

After this past Sunday it became official: The Vince Lombardi Trophy came back home to Green Bay!!! Our family had a great time watching the Super Bowl at home, and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Aside from the victory, my favorite part of the afternoon was the halftime show. Seeing the Black Eyed Peas play was awesome, but the best part came when Slash rose through the stage and played Sweet Child of Mine. I sang and played air guitar with the rest of the family!



Later on in the week our friend Brian from Lifetime Fitness brought some race cars for Macie and I to sit in!!!

Check me out in the Lamborghini:


Macie really LOVES this car (kept saying Pitty Car), and felt at home in the driver's seat.

I didn't think it felt too bad either...


Macie and I had a blast climbing in and out of the car, pretending to be big girls. Dad watched from afar holding his breath, apparently we didn't grasp the concept of what we were playing around in (the car costs more than the average home). Our friend Brian and Mom couldn't stop laughing when I posed for this picture; Mom said it looked like I had a little too much fun and passed out in the drivers seat.


We had so much fun with the Lamborghini that Brian brought his Viper a couple days later. I loved the bright blue color, and jumped right behind the wheel without hesitation.



Macie rode shotgun for a while,


but decided that she was more of a Lambo girl...



I am not particular, but then again I told Mom I want a pink smart car when I can drive (she didn't seem too excited about my vehicle preference).



Before our photo shoot ended Macie and I posed on the back of the car like beauty queens, and I have to say, it felt pretty comfortable.


We are so grateful that our friend Brian let us hang out in his race cars, and was so patient with us divas!!!

All things considered, this week was pretty darn cool! The Packers won the Super Bowl, Slash play Sweet Child of Mine live, and Macie and I cruised in two AMAZING race cars! I hope next week can measure up...