Tuesday, September 4, 2007

8 weeks old


I am almost 8 weeks old and learning a lot about life! I am over 8lbs now, and LOVE to eat! I am getting used to my surroudings, and am able to sleep through most of the night. The mornings are my favorite time of day and I always wake up with a smile and a COO! I don't want to wake the family with a cry too early in the day so I save those up for the afternoon (and believe me I use them up)! Dad plays with me before he goes to work and we have fun laughing and smiling together. I love my daddy a whole bunch. He sings to me at night when he gets home from work. Mommy thinks he's silly, but we all enjoy it. I am starting to entertain myself a little more each day. I fight sleep because I don't want to miss anything that is happening in this new world. I have finally learned that my swing isn't such a scary place to be. The buddies are fun to look at as I go back and forth, and mommy is happy that I like it because she can get the house work done while I am relaxing in it. My favorite place to nap is in my stroller at the bowling alley. I love the noise surrounding me and find comfort in it. My family takes me there every Saturday and I can't wait till I am big enough to join in on the fun! Dad and Uncle Shawn both bowled over 200 this weekend, mom got 127 which is pretty good for her. This weekend I worked on my crawling. Mom and Dad laughed as I struggled to move my big head up and down on the blankie. I can move my feet and pick up my head, but can't move around yet (I know it's early to crawl, but mom and dad want me to work on my tummy muscles). I am looking forward to all the great things this world has to offer. I love my life, and am grateful for my wonderul family who loves me more than anything in the whole world!!!!!!!