Monday, July 27, 2009

Macie is Almost Here...

It seems like just yesterday that Mom and Dad told me I was going to be a BIG sister, and now the BIG day is almost here (any day now). I can't believe that 9 months have gone by so quickly!
I am super excited for Miss Macie to arrive! Last week Mom and I took some pictures to show her what she looked like in Mommies tummy. Here are some of my favorites:

This one is Mom's favorite picture (of course we are BOTH wearing tutu's)
The long photo shoot tired Mommy out, so while she took a break to eat I got to pose for the camera by myself.

Mom and Dad LOVE this shot, but I am sure this will surface in about 15 years and embarrass me...

Mom, Dad, and I have been spending lots of time getting ready for the baby since we got back home from California. It has been a lot of work, but all our rooms are completed, and THANKS to Grandma Joanie I go a whole new bedroom set!!! (if Mommies computer was working I would have some pictures of it to show you...)

I also got wonderful present in the mail from my Aunt Kristin and Uncle Stu; PLAYDOH! Mom had yet to introduce me to this wonderful form of entertainment, but let me tell you, now that I have experienced it, I am HOOKED!

I can make stars, animals, letter, worms, you name it...

The rain has kept the family primarily indoors this past week, which helps force Mommy to slow down (a blessing in disguise). The best part about the rain is being able to wear my rain gear-


I know that I usually have WAY more fun things to tell you about, but life has been pretty mello. Mom and I have been trying to spend as much time together as possible before the baby arrives. She tells me we have to cherish these memories of the "two of us", because soon my little sister will be here. I know Mom is extremely excited for Macie to arrive, but I think she can't help but feel sad that she will no longer be able to give all her attention to just me, so we have been reading books, playing dress up, going for special park outings, etc. As much as I may miss all the attention, I can't wait to be a BIG sister!!

I am not sure when I will have time to write again; it may be soon, but once Macie shows up my life is going to get pretty busy. Grandma Judy is arriving in about a week, and Aunt Hayley is coming shortly thereafter, so Mom is trying her hardest to not go into labor until our guests arrive (the Dr's don't think it will be much longer, but who knows...) I will work on keeping you posted...